Monday, November 14, 2016

outdoor watercolor

 I live in Baltimore and the fall its a great time to go outdoors. I have had this really nice watercolor easel that I have been wanting to try out and I decided there was no more procrastination. I head out, find a nice spot along the NCR trail and set up. It was nice because I could concentrate on what was in front of me without too many passer byers distraction me.

The reason I am sharing this is not because the final piece turned out really nice. On the contrary, in my opinion it's quite bad, but want I want people to do is to TRY. Go out there and fail, its ok. You are just learning for your next painting.
Keep on having fun and share it with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls from Bhutan

Here are a set of pictures showing you the process and camera setting for the latest watercolor.I am using a mic stand with a phone clamp to...