Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Married Couple's gift






 
This painting was commissioned by a friend of the couple, and it was such a thoughtful gift that it made me wish I had friends like him! They've been married for 30 years, and he wanted to celebrate their journey by having me paint their portrait. Initially, he requested a standard-size canvas, something like 36" x 48". But I decided to use a high-quality board instead, allowing me to experiment with new techniques. For instance, I used a brayer to spread the paint rather than a traditional brush, which added a unique texture to the piece


No comments:

Post a Comment

Married Couple's gift

  This painting was commissioned by a friend of the couple, and it was such a thoughtful gift that it made me wish I had friends like him! T...