Tuesday, May 14, 2024

By the way, I am also a photographer

 

By the way, I am also a photographer

I think that when you are creative you are just that,...Creative. We just tend to find a medium that we are more comfortable with and stick to that, but in my case, I tend to try it all. I have a photography Instagram, one for illustrations, and one for Fine Art. (The one for cartooning I discontinued as it was getting a little too heated and I don't want to deal with trolls). My first show was a photography one and it sold well, but for some reason, I want to tackle that which is harder for me, namely oils. I know, weird. Anyway, please take a moment to check out my IG photo account and follow me: https://www.instagram.com/carlos_taylor_photography/


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Married Couple's gift

  This painting was commissioned by a friend of the couple, and it was such a thoughtful gift that it made me wish I had friends like him! T...