Monday, August 28, 2023

 

A MASTER COPY OF ALPHONSE MUCHA'S "CLIO"

 So, picture this: I'm on a wild exploration journey, diving deep into the universe of Alphonse Mucha, a true legend in my book. As I wandered through his masterpieces, I stumbled upon this gem of an image that sparked an artistic itch in me – could I recreate it? Challenge accepted.

Now, have you ever had music hit you so hard, you're practically frozen in time? No words, just this intense surge of emotion that locks you in a state of pure elation? Well, that's exactly what happened when I locked eyes on this illustration. There's this inexplicable "something" – an emotional symphony – that reaches out and grabs you. His expression, the elegance of his hands, and even the way he seems to float on air – it's like Mucha orchestrated a visual masterpiece that refuses to be ignored.

From the subtle toss of his hair to those playful clouds dancing around him, and don't even get me started on that artistic drapery wizardry – each brushstroke is a note in a grand symphony that has left me absolutely awestruck. It's like holding your breath, as if exhaling might mean missing a stroke of genius. Ever listened to Mozart or Vivaldi? It's that kind of attention-demanding brilliance that sweeps you into its embrace, leaving behind your worries like old news. For a brief, wonderful moment, it's just you and the sublime.

Oh, and guess what? I've got the grand unveiling coming up – a YouTube video showing  how i created it. So stay tuned, my creative compadres, it's about to be one heck of a ride! 🎨🎶





No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls from Bhutan

Here are a set of pictures showing you the process and camera setting for the latest watercolor.I am using a mic stand with a phone clamp to...