Thursday, August 24, 2023


VALUE SCALE STUDY

So, here's the scoop: I was itching to level up my game on the whole values front. You know, that one aspect that often slips under the radar amidst the artistic hustle. In a quest to give it the attention it deserves, I embarked on a little creative experiment.

My master plan? To tackle an image that would make me confront the very values I've been neglecting. Because here's the kicker: when you start dancing with colors, some of those sneaky hues can totally mess with your value game – making things either lighter or darker. Sneaky, right? But guess what? There's a trick up my sleeve: converting the image to black and white, like your personal artistic time machine. And get this, your phone's got your back for this one.

So, there you have it, my strategic move to sharpen my values game, brought to you straight from my creative headquarters. Feel free to adopt this trick and give your art the value makeover it deserves!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls from Bhutan

Here are a set of pictures showing you the process and camera setting for the latest watercolor.I am using a mic stand with a phone clamp to...