Wednesday, August 23, 2023

 

THE SKETCH THAT BECAME A PAINTING

 I had a simple plan: whip up a quick sketch on a board for a study. Now, here's where things get interesting – that study turned out to be more captivating than the actual painting it was supposed to prep for. Go figure.

Here's the scoop: I duked it out with that larger painting for a solid year. No matter what I did, it just wasn't clicking. So, I made a call – I packed up the struggle bus and moved on. But you know what? This little study? It earned a spot on the wall.

Funny how life goes, right? What was meant to be a warm-up ended up stealing the spotlight. I liked it so much that I gave it the royal treatment – framed and all, now gracing my living space. A reminder that sometimes the unexpected surprises are the ones that stick around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls from Bhutan

Here are a set of pictures showing you the process and camera setting for the latest watercolor.I am using a mic stand with a phone clamp to...