Saturday, August 26, 2023


SITTING BY THE DUNE

Ever have those "whoops, I forgot to upload" moments? Yep, I'm guilty too, and this right here is Exhibit A. As I dive into a little artistic introspection, I've come to realize something intriguing. Some of my all-time faves are those babies that practically leap onto the canvas, no sweat required. And this creation right here? Oh, it's definitely in that cool club.

Ready for the good stuff? Brace yourself for some close-ups that'll give you an insider's look at the magic. But hey, the party doesn't stop there. If you're up for a virtual hangout, I've got a little video waiting for you over at: [insert that super long Instagram link you've got there].

So, there you have it – a sneak peek into the world of "I-forgot-to-upload-but-I've-got-something-cool-to-make-up-for-it." Dive in, enjoy, and let's keep the artistic vibes rolling!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls from Bhutan

Here are a set of pictures showing you the process and camera setting for the latest watercolor.I am using a mic stand with a phone clamp to...