Wednesday, August 23, 2023

 This is probably the best watercolor I have ever made. I think it has to do with the fact that it's my mother and I took the picture. There were a ton of smiling images that I took but this one was natural as I captured it with my phone while she was not aware. I think she was happy that on a whim, we decided to jump on a train from Madrid to Seville and go for a night during the April Fair that happens every year in Seville. She is 80 years old when I took this, can you believe it?? She came from humble beginnings and raised two boys while may father worked during the day and studied at night. I am truly blessed to have had her as my mom and I treasure every day she is with us.

MOM IN A SEVILLANA DRESS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls from Bhutan

Here are a set of pictures showing you the process and camera setting for the latest watercolor.I am using a mic stand with a phone clamp to...